One of the world’s largest privately owned paper, packaging and recycling company with presence in Australia, NZ & US.
- Multiple Systems to manage their Suppliers and Materials –MRO Data Set Up .
- The implementation of Standards was based on Manual Verification.
- No SAP integration, caused more inaccuracy and delays.
- Vendor and their Contract data was also not managed and was located as hard copies or excel files.
- There are multiple gates for approval, this is mainly due to the nature of the industry as supplier risk is critical. It was important that Suppliers take ownership of their data.
Solution Area: MDO MDM and Fuse
Materials (MRO), Vendors & Contract (Fuse)
- A Vendor Onboarding Process that allows to onboard Vendors with an integrated governance process in SAP.
- MRO Spares definition based on UNSPSC standards and role-based governance.
- Allowing Vendors to manage their master data which includes bank details.
- Using Fuse App for Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) , for Catalog management and procure to pay.
- Create a New Custom Fuse App to digitize contracts.
- The Benefits has touched various areas of inventory, finance and procurement.
- Integrating the process with data of materials, suppliers and contracts has led to better spend management and efficiency.
- This has also resulted in retiring of various systems which has further decreased cost in maintaining multiple systems and manual processes.
- It has also help to reduce supplier risks with Vendors managing their own data and taking ownership.