One of the 4th largest Iron Ore Producer globally and the largest tenement holder in Western Australia.
- They had two systems SAP and Oniqua. They wanted all MRP recommendations should come from Oniqua and should flow through proper workflow channel before they do addition to inventory.
- Due to poor master data they were not able to start any digital and AI initiatives.
- Their other problem was auto extension of materials on base plant whenever a material is created in site plants.
- Another challenge was to manage split valuations once material was created.
MDO MDM and DIW
- MDO is used for integrating into two systems SAP and Oniqua. MDO receives inventory recommendations from Oniqua and triggers workflow for financial approvals before syncing into SAP.
- All existing Material Master records were cleansed, standardized, enriched and deduplicated using the MDO DIW.
- Auto extension of materials on base plant using MDO.
- To manage split valuations once material is created, an automated process is configured in MDO.
- MDO provided proper governance and approval to their master data.
- An established framework that will allow client to manage their financial approvals along with inventory management.
- Reducing Operational Inventory Cost by eliminating possibilities of duplicates.
- Easy to manage split valuation with automated process.
- Clean and standardized master data to start any digital and AI initiatives.