One of the three largest chemical producers in the world and a fortune 500 company with presence in about 160 countries, it employs about 54,000 people worldwide.
- Approx. 700 undocumented business rules leading to dependency on personnel.
- Data requests are sent in mass with new plants and acquisitions, which takes long time to process, holding up operational activities.
- Inconsistent standard across various regions
- A combination of excel and manual processes resulting in errors and delays.
- Manual management of SLA’s of the global master data administrators.
- Incorrect Master Data can result in health & safety and serious compliance issues in a chemical industry.
Materials (MRO) & Maintenance Masters
- Streamlined the process of both individual and mass processes with defined SLA’s globally.
- A strong data acquisition process (based on UNSPSC), that validates data based on intelligence rules before a Master Data Request is submitted and automates follow on processes.
- Configurable business rules that allows to change and fix data based on both Active and Passive Governance. One place to manage all data rules.
- Analytics and dashboards for a clear understanding of the current state of data and its implications.
- Reduce risks of a team that are dependent on an ageing workforce.
- Cost savings in terms of request process and operational efficiency.
- Reduce risk in terms of compliance and governance as per industry standards and legislations based on different geographies.
- Retire multiple software and temporary IT solutions that were heavily people dependent and expensive to manage.