Position – Senior Solution Analyst
Experience – 2-4 Years
Roles & Responsibilities
- Should have excellent communication skills along with good comprehension & writing skills.
- Should be comfortable to work in rotational shift with 24×7 support window.
- Responsible for doing troubleshooting on Java based applications.
- Should have good SQL knowledge.
- Provide L1/ L2 /L3 technical guidance in activities associated with identification, prioritization & resolution of reported problems through Phone, Email & Chat.
- Assist phone customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Performs work in accordance to standardized policies and procedures.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction through effective handling of customer problems.
- Work requires strong analytical ability to resolve complex technical issues in addition to effective phone communication skills.
What will you get?
You will be part of a rapidly growing Australian-based global company. You will be part of a team who are experts in enterprise data management, working in a company that has a 20-year history of delivering valuable client solutions.
You will have the opportunity to take your experience and skillsets to new levels We are an inclusive organisation that respects diversity.
The contribution of our people is our greatest asset – we appreciate that and continually strive to provide an environment that encourages autonomy, mastery and purpose.
Apply for this position