Position – Senior Quality Engineer
Experience – 5-7 Years
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design & build test harnesses for Testing.
- Design/Architect test automation framework and develop the new test automation libraries.
- Design & execute Regression Test Pack using frontend & backend test scripts.
- Design and Develop the Automated solution for Sanity Testing for various repeatable tests.
- Implement QA process and Automated testing for all the workstreams to improve the overall testing cycle.
- Participate in the development and support of the testing program aimed at supporting multiple testing efforts simultaneously.
- Be a part of an ongoing effort to bring new testing knowledge and skillset into the team.
- Lead test plan articulation, planning, and management of individual testing events.
- Research new products and industry methodologies, and facilitate the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Review and provide input on test strategies and plans written by others.
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced staff and assist in the development of automation skills for all team members, including manual testers.
Tools – Tosca, TestRail
- Strong experience in managing automation test projects.
- Expertise in Tosca preferred
- Built automation framework from scratch to aid with regression and other repeatable tests.
- 2-5 years’ experience.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and come up with solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- BA/BS in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, and/or other related discipline.
What will you get?
You will be part of a rapidly growing Australian-based global company. You will be part of a team who are experts in enterprise data management, working in a company that has a 20-year history of delivering valuable client solutions.
You will have the opportunity to take your experience and skillsets to new levels We are an inclusive organisation that respects diversity and is supportive of flexible work practices. The contribution of our people is our greatest asset – we appreciate that and continually strive to provide an environment that encourages autonomy, mastery and purpose.
Apply for this position