This role is responsible for understanding client needs, evaluating technical requirements, and recommending suitable solutions. They collaborate with sales and engineering teams to design and propose customized solutions that address client challenges.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Strong Understanding of Master Data Areas – which includes Material Management, Customer and Vendor Masters.
- Extend to Enterprise Asset Management if the role demands Plant Maintenance which includes Functional Location, Equipment’s, and Maintenance Plans.
- Extend to Finance domains if the project demands Finance – which includes General Ledger, Profit Centre, and Cost Centre.
- A good Functional knowledge understanding of the SAP processes that uses these Master Data and understanding the business implications.
- The Consultant should have a minimum experience of master data migration and integration testing in these master data areas. Experience in products like SAP MDG and Information Steward is an added advantage.
- Consultant will need to have fundamental knowledge of data quality dimensions and understand the SAP data models.
- Strong in Communication and has produced design documents based on requirements. This includes knowledge of Visio and BPMN. Ensure the requirement gathering is done based on the knowledge of the Platform. The Senior Consultant will in its best of ability design the solution in MDO Fuse Platform but can reach out to MDO Solution Architects / Product architects where needed.
- Produce an Implementation Paper that can be implemented.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration, computer science, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Product Functional Consultant or in a similar role, preferably in the software or technology industry.
- Strong understanding of product functionality, features, and configuration capabilities.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Proficient in project management methodologies and tools.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.