Position – Sales Director US
Experience – 15 Years
Roles & Responsibilities
- Expands sales within existing and/or new accounts while building relationships with key decision makers.
- Develops and executes a strategic and comprehensive business plan for the region, accounts, including identifying core customer requirements and mapping the benefits of Prospecta’s solutions to customer business requirements.
- Accountable for accurate forecasting, achieving quarterly targets, and the implementation of agreed account and business plans.
- Manage and coach sales team within your region to ensure quota attainment of your team.
- Develop and manage alliances / channels (including some large global SI’s) within your region to drive revenue from alliance partners.
- Gather competitive intelligence and feedback to appropriate teams internally.
- Timely documentation within CRM of customer and activity data.
- Collaborates with extended internal teams (marketing, alliances, presales, etc.) to develop an effective plan for the assigned client base, to include account plans, and territory marketing activities.
- Keeping up with product information and updates.
- Promotes Prospecta’s products, maximizes brand recognition and mindshare, and publicizes success stories.
- Demonstrates product to business stakeholders.
- Respond to RFP’s / RFI’s and draft proposals and SOW’s.
- Prospect net new customer base and adopt ‘foot at the door’ approach to open net new logos.
- Provides customer feedback to internal stakeholders for product, systems, and process improvements.
- Sell-to and interact with executive-level customer decision makers, to include up to CXO levels.
Experience & Skills
- A Hunter with a demonstrated track record of exceeding quarterly targets.
- Driven, self-starter who exudes leadership on territory and compels others to get on board.
- Hands on approach and attitude to get things done.
- Fully adept at consultative effectiveness and establishing trust with internal and external customers.
- Deep knowledge of net-new SaaS solution sales.
- Experience with account management and expanding solution footprints within existing customers.
- Use experience and knowledge to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Ideally candidate will possess industry knowledge in supply chain, data quality, data governance, ERP systems, and/or business intelligence software concepts and products (optional)
- Understanding of a customer’s decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives.
- Expert-level presentation, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills at all levels of customer engagement.
- Complete, “big-picture” understanding of the business and technical contexts of key accounts.
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience.
What will you get?
You will be part of a rapidly growing Australian-based global company. You will be part of a team who are experts in enterprise data management, working in a company that has a 20-year history of delivering valuable client solutions.
You will have the opportunity to take your experience and skillsets to new levels We are an inclusive organisation that respects diversity. The contribution of our people is our greatest asset – we appreciate that and continually strive to provide an environment that encourages autonomy, mastery and purpose.
Apply for this position