- Your role will bridge the gap between several stakeholders, manage the team, ensure they are all performing seamlessly by streamlining processes, increasing teams efficiency and generating revenue.
- You will have a continuous improvement mindset – creating and improving processes, identifying gaps in our value-add offerings to clients and any long-range issues.
- You will develop and coach team leads and provide structure and guidance around upskilling and training their teams.
- You will direct the team on best practices, set quarterly metrics, and objectives and review performance remuneration.
Experience & Skills:
- Should have 12-16 years of experience in IT industry with minimum of 5 years as a project manager role ideally within a product-oriented organization or within a large-scale organisation.
- Should have experience building and managing a team (Project coordinators, Solution.
- Consultants) and service partners in a Professional Services environment within SaaS.
- Solid understanding of SaaS and a genuine interest in emerging technology and innovation.
- Proven experience managing a large budget and generating revenue through your teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong skills in critical thinking, decision making, problem solving, and attention to detail.
- An excellent culture fit – Positive, ambitious, empathetic, sense of humour, kind and respectful.
- Client Management is a must.
- Solution oriented and should be able to articulate, present complex scenarios with the client.
- SAP background is preferred.
- PMP is an added advantage.
- Understanding of Teamwork or similar project management tools is an added advantage.
Experience: 12 -16 years