We are seeking a Product Designer that is passionate about product design and will be able to balance between business needs and the customer’s voice to achieve the best product outcomes. The position is best suited for designers who can work autonomously, have front-end development skills (HTML, CSS), ideation workshops and prioritisation.
We are seeking a designer experienced with ERP system and data-driven applications. Think SAP, Salesforce etc.
You will be working alongside our lead product designer, helping to develop our next generation product suite interfaces and product logic.
You will have strong communications and presentation skills that will influence our product road map and product vision based on our growth strategy, intuition, customer needs and pain points and industry trends.
You will be reporting to our Director of Design and will work closely with our PM, PO and other critical functions who influence the product UX.
- Create new product design section based on our new design patterns and paradigms
- Help shape our UI library framework and handover process to our off-shore team
- Create front-end components (HTML+CSS)
- Create working prototypes in HTML+CSS
- Create static prototype in Figma or other tools
- Advocate for our customers and be the voice of our customers within the organisation.
- Be customer-obsessed but product/ business mindful.
- Run workshops and ideation sessions and infuse design mindset within the team.
- Run user research and synthesis sessions
- Create, test and validate assumptions and hypothesis
- Be able to prove concepts based on feedback and data
Experience and Skills:
- Experience with complex data-driven applications and platforms
- Experience with SAP or other data management systems will be highly regarded
- Strong workshopping and facilitation skills
- Excellent knowledge of UI principals and the formation of system libraries
- Experience in front-end development principals (CSS and HTML)
- Able to shift priorities and meet deadlines.
- Experience with design tools such as Sketch and Figma
- Great organisation and time management skills
- Experience in working in an agile environment with local and off-shore teams
- Visualizing journey mapping and end-to-end flowcharts
- Experience in customer research and synthesis methods
What will you get?
As a product designer you will be part of a small but nimble group of people who are passionate about their craft and will go the extra mile to execute the best outcome for the customers.
You will be able to take your experience and skillsets to new levels by influencing the product roadmaps and have a pivotal role and voice within the organisation.
We are an inclusive organisation that celebrates diversity and flexible work practices and believe our people are our greatest asset.
Experience: 4+ years