Position– Product Analyst
Experience Required– 2+ Years
- Take ownership in delivering required product functionality through product discovery and implementation;
- Work with the product and value engineering teams to analyze and define business requirements;
- Develop a good understanding of the product to identify any current and future customer needs;
- Work with the development team to hand over requirements and design specifications in form of user stories;
- Manage the product backlog and decide on priorities;
- Analyze market data, trends, and behaviors;
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Ability to easily grasp technical concepts along with a desire to learn;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong time management skills;
A top performer in this role will
- Deliver outstanding work with minimum guidance, managing time and priorities efficiently and effectively.
- Be multi-disciplined and adapt quickly to the needs of the situation.
- Provide sound, well-considered technical input that can also be translated across all parts of the team to enable decision-making.
- Innovate and thrive under pressure.
What will you get?
As a Product Analyst you will be part of a small but nimble group of people who are passionate about their craft and will go the extra mile to execute the best outcome for the customers.
You will be able to take your experience and skillsets to new levels by influencing the product roadmaps and have a pivotal role and voice within the organization.
We are an inclusive organization that celebrates diversity and flexible work practices and believe our people are our greatest asset.
What we need for you to proceed
- APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED DIRECTLY AT firstname.lastname@example.org/
- A CV and Covering Letter Mention “Graduate Product Analyst” in the subject.
- Your academic transcript attached at the end of your CV.
- Optionally, we would love to see any content you have independently developed (portfolio, webpage, application, etc.) which demonstrates your passion and skills.
Interviewing during COVID-19
- Initial pre-screening interviews for shortlisted candidates will be conducted virtually.
- During this situation, we are also open for remote interviews for any candidates progressing to the final stages of interview who cannot attend in person.
NOTE: This job is relevant only for Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents. Aspirants with Student Visa, Temp visa or Bridging visa are requested not to apply.
Apply for this position