We are seeking a Customer Success and Support Manager to be join us and be a part of our growth journey.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To manage the customers’ onboarding process and to provide customers with an easy-to-use, helpful customer collaboration portal.
- Assist customers to access the customer portal, MDO training, project delivery services, and the support portal.
- Handle customer escalations and efficiently.
- Generate sales opportunities and upsell.
- Provide basic training and support to new and existing customers.
- Conduct user & pulse surveys with all the Live clients on a periodic basis or as per situational needs.
- Conduct Project experience surveys with clients who are moving from Delivery to being a Go Live client.
- Handholding the client to ensure their business-as-usual issues are timely responded to and the client is made aware of the activities done by the Success and Support team. Flagging off if the client is unhappy with the deliverables so that necessary actions are taken on time.
- Working with internal stakeholders for quick and effective resolutions to ensure SLAs are met with.
- Generating reports and creating dashboard internally and externally as required.
Experience & Skills
- 8-10 years in customer support and/or success.
- Experience in industries like Oil & Gas, Utilities, and Manufacturing is an advantage.
- Knowledge & experience of working with ERP systems like SAP/Oracle etc
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams for delivery.
- Strong communication and people management skills.
- Ability to complete milestones and work toward multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Able to compile and organize statistical information retrieved and present findings to management.
- Experience in dealing with large enterprises and international clients would be preferred.