Position– Development Engineer – Frontend
Experience – 5-7 Years
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop code from technical specifications received from the Lead/Manager.
- Helping the other team member and mentoring them to meet their timeline.
- Knowledge of BitBucket is preferred.
- Strong hands-on experience in exposing and consuming Web Services (SOAP and REST).
- Interaction with different development teams and Project Directors to design and in some cases implements new initiatives. Candidate must be able to make design recommendations for software projects and participate in application design reviews.
- The Lead will be responsible for analyzing business requirements, designing technical solutions, and providing solutions at application, also involve coding, testing, and deploying application releases, which serve global clients.
- Provide technical oversight and governance for system designs created and executed in the development group.
- Interact with the different teams and production Support staff, monitoring teams, development organizations, and other architecture and global engineering teams representing the application teams’ perspective.
- Responsible for ensuring the integrity of the application and ensuring security and compliance with standards.
- The candidate must be self-motivated and aware of new and updated technological advancements in the field of large systems.
- Working with technology teams to improve/refine processes.
- Mentoring junior staff and providing technical leadership on large-scale projects.
- Lead initiative to implement new tooling or other software in the development or review of the applications.
- Work closely with the development team, providing mentoring and code/design review as required to ensure adherence to designs, solutions, and standards.
- Perform/Lead capacity and performance testing initiatives. Ensure testing is performed correctly and review/present results with senior management with recommendations.
Experience & Skills
- Primary: JAVA, J2EE, JQuery, SQL,
Framework: Spring & Hibernate
Servers: Wild fly, Tomcat
Nice to have FULL technology stack, MVC, JBoss, JUnit, Apache/Tomcat, Maven, Servlets
Backend: JAVA/J2ee, JSP, Rest API services, Spring, Hibernate, PL SQL.
Application Server: Wildfly 8-10, Tomcat
Database: SQL Server
- 5-6 years of experience building commercial applications with strong exposure to the above skills.
- BE/B.Tech/MCA degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
- Understanding and prior experience developing and designing client-facing software systems.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong negotiation and influence skills.
- Ability to manage risk appropriately.
- Ability to thrive in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent technical written and verbal communication skills.
What will you get?
You will be part of a rapidly growing Australian-based global company. You will be part of a team who are experts in enterprise data management, working in a company that has a 20-year history of delivering valuable client solutions.
You will have the opportunity to take your experience and skillsets to new levels We are an inclusive organisation that respects diversity and is supportive of flexible work practices. The contribution of our people is our greatest asset – we appreciate that and continually strive to provide an environment that encourages autonomy, mastery and purpose.
Apply for this position