Position- Instructional Designer
Open Positions- 02
We are looking for a professional Instructional Designer to design and develop learning and practicing experiences. The goal is to facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective and appealing manner.
- Maintain and develop course templates, models, standards, and procedures
- Collaborate with team to use subject matter expert (SME) provided content to design, create, implement, and maintain trainings for a global audience
- Perform needs and task analysis, scope of projects, and evaluate existing documentation to identify the most appropriate training approach and content.
- Independently create storyboards, video scripts, job aids, scenarios, case studies, learning activities, online course content, web applications, infographics, learning assessments, and user guides using various instructional design theories
- Create engaging quizzes, simulations, and assessments based on learning and performance objectives
- Manage complex relationships with global SMEs in an environment with short deadlines and high business impact
- Stay up to date of the latest trends and best practices in the eLearning and instructional design community in order to enhance and expand on training deliverables
- Collaborate with the team to ensure quality standards are met on all projects and support with review to ensure consistency
Bachelor’s degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience
A minimum of 6 to 7 years of experience interacting with clients/stakeholders and be able to independently design and deliver instructionally sound courses
Excellent Knowledge in Thinkific, Articulate 360
Experience with authoring tools such as Infor, Enable Now, Lectora, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia, Adobe Creative Suite etc
Excellent Training Development and Design Skills using Training documentation tools
Creating storyboards and developing self-paced training
Ability to analyze information from a variety of sources and determine what end users need to know
Ability to understand software driven business processes
Excellent time management skills
Deep knowledge of instructional design principals and technologies
Strong communications skills including exceptional writing ability
Experience in working independently and remotely with Subject Matter Experts
Attention to detail
Strong English communication skills, both written and spoken
Prospecta was founded in 2002 in Sydney Australia to provide data management and automation software for enterprise clients. Prospecta has evolved to be a leading data management software company. Prospecta’s flagship product, MDO (Master Data Online), is an enterprise Master Data Management (MDM) platform that enables data management processes: from the creation of accurate, compliant and useful master data through to data disposal.
We are experiencing rapid growth globally and are expanding our product portfolio with new features, capabilities and industry specific solutions. We have a strong process in asset intensive industries such as Energy and Utilities, Oil and Gas, Mining, Infrastructure and Manufacturing.
Our head office is in Sydney Australia with regional offices in India, the U.S. and Germany.