- Handle a diverse team of Quality Assurance specialists.
- Excellent Communication Skills internally.
- Understanding of the processes within the solution at a detailed level – Needs to be hands on and technically competent.
- Assist continuous professional plans of QA team members.
- Help in resource allocation and estimation efforts and delegate duties for routine activities.
- Document and follow through issues determined for prompt resolution.
- Stay available after hours for production, installation or customer support.
- Assist QA environment team for quality and availability of QA test environment for each product.
- Enhance QA methodology for test and defect management and tools supporting processes.
- Maintain defect triage process and continuous defect review in a software organization.
- Track customer-facing issues in customer support tracking tool.
- Escalate unresolved issues for a suitable customer support level.
- Offer continuous improvement by assessing customer issues for root cause and future prevention.
- Investigate and explore upcoming new technologies and suggest for enhancements.
- Handle vendor relationships to deliver services.
- Conduct test and demos and inspect to certify product readiness for quality gates.
- Ensure and record requirements coverage by verification.
Skills and Experience:
- Two or more years of inside sales experience preferably in selling cloud SaaS solutions.
- Experience working with company products, services, competencies, solutions, and offerings.
- QA Lead or Manager Role – Minimum 3 years.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in QA in SAP or SAP related products.
- Experience in testing integration scenarios with SAP.
- Lead a team of a minimum of 5 people.
- Experience in third party software that integrates with SAP will be preferable.
- Worked with Onshore/Offshore Teams
- Experience in Tricentis or other automation tools.
Total Experience 10-15 years.
If you’d like to get on board with this challenging opportunity, please submit your updated resume with a cover letter of around 250 words (max) stating why you qualify for this opportunity.
Or feel free to drop your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.