Position– Development Engineer- Frontend
Experience– 2-5 Years
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment against tight deadlines.
- Develop code from technical specifications received from the Lead/Manager.
- Helping the other team member and mentoring them to meet their timeline.
- Should be able to drive and manage the scrum meeting.
- To ensure that work products are of highest quality and on time
- Ability to provide effort estimations and experience working in a team environment with an agile development process
- Ability to follow coding and development standards and produce structured code and documentation
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Debug existing source code and polish feature sets and review code by peers.
- Analyze the needs of clients and then develop a system to meet those needs.
- Work closely with other staff, such as project managers, leads, UX designers, other developers. Contribute to technical design documentation.
- Collaborate with other programmers to design and implement features.
Experience & Skills
- 4 -5 years of exp in Angular (7/8/9/10)
- HTML5 , CSS, SCSS *- 2-4 years
- Angular Material(Optional)- 1-2 years
- Test Cases (Jashmin & Karma)*- 2-3 years
- Dynamic reactive forms – 2-3 years
- Dynamic Component Injection(Optional)-1-2 year
- Knowledge on BitBucket is preferred.
What will you get?
You will be part of a rapidly growing Australian-based global company. You will be part of a team who are experts in enterprise data management, working in a company that has a 20-year history of delivering valuable client solutions.
You will have the opportunity to take your experience and skillsets to new levels We are an inclusive organisation that respects diversity and is supportive of flexible work practices. The contribution of our people is our greatest asset – we appreciate that and continually strive to provide an environment that encourages autonomy, mastery and purpose.
Apply for this position