Position – Content Analyst
Experience – 2-5 Years
Roles & Responsibilities
- Get trained and certified on Prospecta’s MDM tools
- Perform data cleansing and enrichment of spare parts as per training received
- Expected a high level of focus in understanding the requirement for Data Quality
- To conduct web-based research on MRO spare parts, procure relevant details for attributes
- Classify the products according to the standards defined (Client schema /UNSPSC etc.)
- Performs assigned tasks/ completes targets with speed and accuracy
- Work cohesively in a team environment.
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Compliance with client/project guidelines, business rules and training provided, company’s quality system and policies
- Communication / Issue escalation to seniors if there is any in a timely manner.
What will you get?
You will be part of a rapidly growing Australian-based global company. You will be part of a team who are experts in enterprise data management, working in a company that has a 20-year history of delivering valuable client solutions.
You will have the opportunity to take your experience and skillsets to new levels We are an inclusive organisation that respects diversity. The contribution of our people is our greatest asset – we appreciate that and continually strive to provide an environment that encourages autonomy, mastery and purpose.
Apply for this position