Position – ABAP Consultant
Experience – 4-6 Years
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as the technical expert, ensuring quick turnaround in identifying application issues and providing timely solutions.
- Develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of build, system testing and implementation phases of project.
- Transform business function requirements into technical program specs to code, test, and debug programs.
- Perform performance tuning to improve performance over multiple functions.
- Ensure integration system activities including monitoring to find the issue and its resolution.
- Manage operational support, performing work during change windows as well as providing on call support as required by the team.
- Mentor and coach junior developer resources.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Minimum of 6 years of ABAP experience
- Strong object orientation experience
- SAP MM and PM module experience is preferable
- Classical, interactive, ALV and OOP’S ALV report creation
- Experience in BAPI, BDC / User exits, BADI’s
- Experience in ALE/EDI IDOCs and Proxys
- S/4 HANA Exposure
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to write technical specifications.
- The following are considered strong assets: Retail industry experience, HCI or Java experience as well as the ability to write functional specifications.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time
- Should have some integration experience with middleware system like PI and HCI
- Should have knowledge of enterprise web services for ABAP
- Should have experience with design document
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
You will be part of a rapidly growing Australian-based global company. You will be part of a team who are experts in enterprise data management, working in a company that has a 20-year history of delivering valuable client solutions.
You will have the opportunity to take your experience and skillsets to new levels We are an inclusive organisation that respects diversity. The contribution of our people is our greatest asset – we appreciate that and continually strive to provide an environment that encourages autonomy, mastery and purpose.
Apply for this position