Things are changing at MDO, not just with the new brand identity but also a complete overhaul of the product through the MDO Refresh journey.
MDO Refresh comprises of a revamped UI with an emphasis on user experience. The change is not just about look and feel but also in the perspective of how data is created, managed, and stored in MDO.
As part of MDO Refresh, one of the product offerings is the Data Intelligence Workbench (DIW).
MDO’s Data Intelligence Workbench (DIW) allows organizations to profile, analyse, govern and monitor their valuable data assets. DIW powered by the MDO Platform allows a user experience that helps business to get involved in maintaining and leveraging the value derived from the findings. Using the concept of business engine and library, DIW covers a broad spectrum of data quality from identifying duplicates, performing transformations, missing data and metadata checks.
- Business rule library containing pre-defined business rules across master data objects
- Automate Data Quality tasks
- Collaborative feature that allows users to get hands-on involved in the data quality journey and share progress across various teams
- Simple 3 step workflow which helps setup a governance layer on top of data quality
- Dashboards showing progress of data quality and trends
- Integrate with various content providers to Validate data and Enrich it for better data insight
- Inbuilt adaptors to integrate and sync the data to either on premise or Cloud data systems.
- Easy to use UI, ensuring a smooth and seamless transition across screens.