Just relying on customer’s call to pop up with a problem and a customer success representative to assist with a resolution? Well, that’s a mundane reactive way of expecting Customer’s long journey with a company. We , at Prospecta, realize and implement the essence of being proactive in dynamically changing world of high competition, so that our customers feel that someone is always there- listening to their voices, taking care of them well in advance and to know their interest and disinterest and tailoring the product for them. Customer Success Team, at Prospecta, walks along with Customer to ensure a successful journey for customers.
Customer loyalty and customer advocacy is not an easy thing to expect in today’s highly competitive era. As a result, we have to be always on our toes for better and satisfactory outreach to our clients. Some of the tasks of Customer Success Team include:
- Customer Journey mapping.
- Assisting in grievance resolutions
- Regular interactions and feedbacks over call, ensuring that journey is going on good at customer’s end in relevance to our solutions.
- Knowing more of the customer’s organization and tailor-made products for them.
- To look at the inside-out view of the customer, rather than outside-in view of the customer.
The experience is changing on both the dimensions, wherein improvisations and appreciations are playing pivotal role. Customers feel free to express their matters and they love to interact with us.