The client is an American global independent energy company which was engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas. A Fortune 500 corporation and is headquartered in New York city.
- Effectiveness of the implemented MDG tool.
- The initial data which was entered manually that was full of errors and inaccurate.
- Procurement had lesser visibility in the spend for spares at the plant level.
- No system for Supplier collaboration.
- Their current solution also did not automate the follow-on processes of a Material Master Process.
- Multiple high-cost subscriptions for business process automation.
MDM, DIW & FUSE
- A process of managing spare parts with requestors, and defined approvers at the plant and head office.
- Streamlined the process of both individual and mass processes with defined SLA’s globally with more automation.
- Removing existing duplicates and standardizing their current spare parts using MDO Global Spare Network.
- A strong validated data acquisition process with built-in cataloging functionality of MDO MDM.
- Single platform for automating multiple business processes.
- Accurate definition of parts helps in strategic sourcing.
- Reduction in Operational Inventory Cost.
- Quicker turnaround for breakdowns and maintenance activities.
- Integrated process that brings supply and maintenance together.
- Managing multiple business processes within same user login.
- Cost saving on disparate business application subscriptions.
- Effective end-user training with minimal Change Management.