A leading global alternative asset manager, focused on investing in long-life, high quality assets across real estate, infrastructure, renewable power and private equity. As a global firm, they supports the employment of over 80,000 people in more than 30 countries while working to create strong, profitable.
- Client is one of the Contractors with their national defence managing their Assets. It was a mandate with Defence to use a system that understands the data exchange from the Defence SAP Plant Maintenance Systems (GEMS) , manage jobs.
- They had similar challenges with other major contracts , and wanted a solution that not only has integration, but can collaborate and has data validation/quality.
MDO DIW and Fuse
- The MDO DIW Process Integrator was used to integrate the data from Defence and manage all exceptions.
- The Solution also provided the necessary security and authentication to integrate into the national Defence System.
- The Fuse Platform was also used to further collaborate with client Sub – Contractors for jobs, which mapped to both the client’s Manhattan System (Facilities Management) and Defence (GEMS).
- The solution included all types of master data and even transactional data in the maintenance areas.
- The solution was implemented as per Defence compliance, which helped client to execute these large contracts.
- It also increased operational efficiency and replaced several manual and excel based processes, which resulted in loss of revenue and customer escalations.
- The solution is further expanded to other areas and provide a generic framework to manage their high value contracts.
- Integration Cockpit for Monitoring & Error Handling.